Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by br...@apache.org on 2005/05/30 09:03:20 UTC

svn commit: r179026 - /maven/maven-1/plugins/trunk/scm/xdocs/changes.xml

Author: brett
Date: Mon May 30 00:03:19 2005
New Revision: 179026

Log:
remove changes, rely on JIRA

Removed:
    maven/maven-1/plugins/trunk/scm/xdocs/changes.xml

RE: svn commit: r179026 - /maven/maven-1/plugins/trunk/scm/xdocs/changes.xml

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Brett,

AFAIK we have always relied on changes.xml for all Maven plugins. I'm
slightly worried to change the rule. Is this a test? Have we decided to drop
changes.xml, do we generate a change report using the JIRA plugin instead?

I'm worried because I think Maven developers are more used to using
changes.xml than practicing IDD (Issue-Driven Development).

But I do agree with the validity of the approach.

I guess the only thing I'm asking is that we send an email to the dev list
explaining what is being done and what the new process should be (for some
plugins I guess, not for all, right?).

Thanks
-Vincent