Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Felipe Lolas <fl...@icloud.com> on 2020/07/27 10:09:40 UTC

problem with build from source flink 1.11

Hi,

Im Felipe, just started learning flink a few weeks ago(moving spark streaming workloads).

Now, I currently testing some changes into flink-yarn, but when using my builded flink-dist.jar, the Job in TaskManager fails because of: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.nio.ByteBuffer.position(I)Ljava/nio/ByteBuffer;

env(build)
flink-1.11.0
maven 3.2.5
jdk 1.8
macox

command(into flink-parent)

mvn clean install -DskipTests -Dfast

env
yarn application mode
cdh 6.2.1

can anyone help me?

Thank you!
Cheers,
Felipe L

Re: problem with build from source flink 1.11

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
@Timo maven 3.2.5 is the recommended Maven version for building Flink.

@Felipe Can you provide us the full stacktrace? This could be a library
issue in regards to JDK compatibility.