Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by James Black <jb...@ieee.org> on 2003/06/17 21:18:50 UTC

Re: The OperationDesc for sendSms was not syncronized

Sochea Meas (LMC) wrote:

>         I have another question. I am somewhat stuck with my problem
> an a really need help from axis community. Does anyone know what this
> error mean? This error occur when I try to display it in a browser
> using AxisServlet and once successfully deployed. BTW, I am using Axis 1.0

  Did you undeploy the service before redeploying it?

  You may want to undeploy it, and if you can't get that to work just
delete server-config.wsdd and restart Tomcat (server-config.wsdd should
be in webapps/axis/WEB-INF, at least on my system).
  Then redeploy it, and see what you get.

--
"We do not lose our identity in our relations with others; in part, at least, we achieve our identity by those relations." Tony Blair, 1993