Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Udo Kohlmeyer <ud...@apache.com> on 2019/11/08 18:56:07 UTC

Adding GEODE-7412 to 1.11 release

Hi there Geode Dev,

I would like to request that we add
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-7412
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-7412> to the 1.11 release.

This change is a build change that has crept in since 1.8. The issue
that is to be fixed is that the web archive, (geode-pulse) has since 1.8
been uploaded as a jar file to maven central.

I would like to fix this by having the WAR artifact being pushed to
maven central again.

--Udo

Re: Adding GEODE-7412 to 1.11 release

Posted by John Blum <jb...@pivotal.io>.