Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Michael Szalay <mi...@basis06.ch> on 2012/05/10 16:04:11 UTC

Configure Jetty.xml to rewrite Session Cookies

Hi all

does anyone know how I can configure jetty.xml in Karaf to do not write Session Cookies, but
rewriting the sessionid in the url instead?

Regards
Michael

Re: Configure Jetty.xml to rewrite Session Cookies

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hmm, after thinking about this.
Normally the user decides if he accepts a cookie or not,
and if cookies are not accepted the HttpServlet.rewriteUrl
kind-of-method needs to
be used to get this gonig.

Looking at the std. Jetty config there is no way of configuring Jetty
to stick to only URL-Rewriting.
though I might be wrong on this.

regards, Achim

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.