Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/21 02:32:03 UTC

New Committer: Robert (Bobby) Evans

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Storm
has asked Robert Evans to become a committer/PPMC member and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Bobby has contributed to Storm in many ways, including code patches, community
support, and documentation. We are excited to have him on board.

Please join me in welcoming Bobby to the team.

- Taylor

Re: New Committer: Robert (Bobby) Evans

Posted by Suresh Srinivas <su...@hortonworks.com>.
Bobby, congratulations! Nice to see Storm project growing and adding new committers.

Sent from a mobile device

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: New Committer: Robert (Bobby) Evans