Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jason R Briggs <ja...@rhe.co.nz> on 2006/03/08 22:40:55 UTC

image sizing issue.

Hi All

Hoping someone can shed some light on an image sizing problem I'm having
with the FO below.
I'm setting the external graphic content-width to 16cm, but when the pdf
is printed it comes out at 15.3cm.  No matter what width I specify, the
actual printed size is always about 95.6% smaller.

I'm sure I've missed something, somewhere -- some inherited attribute
that I need to take into account for the size to be accurate.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jason

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<fo:root xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format"
xmlns:svg="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg">
    <fo:layout-master-set>
        <fo:simple-page-master page-width="21cm" page-height="29.7cm"
margin="15mm" master-name="A4">
            <fo:region-body margin-top="0cm"/>
            <fo:region-after/>
        </fo:simple-page-master>
    </fo:layout-master-set>

    <fo:page-sequence master-reference="A4" font-family="Arial"
font-size="12pt">
        <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">

            <fo:block keep-together.within-page="always"
padding-after="8mm">
                <fo:block padding-after="8mm" text-align="center"
keep-with-next.within-page="always">
                    <fo:external-graphic
src="file:///tmp/generated/circle3.jpg" padding="0mm" margin="0mm"
border="0mm" content-width="16cm"/>
                </fo:block>
            </fo:block>
        </fo:flow>
    </fo:page-sequence>
</fo:root>

Re: image sizing issue.

Posted by Jason R Briggs <ja...@rhe.co.nz>.
Thank you!  That was it.  The printer settings in adobe were causing the
problem.

Re: image sizing issue.

Posted by Manuel Mall <mm...@arcus.com.au>.

Re: image sizing issue.