Posted to users-de@httpd.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2017/04/26 13:46:12 UTC

Last chance: ApacheCon is just three weeks away

ApacheCon is just three weeks away, in Miami, Florida, May 15th - 18th.
http://apachecon.com/

There's still time to register and attend. ApacheCon is the best place
to find out about tomorrow's software, today.

ApacheCon is the official convention of The Apache Software Foundation,
and includes the co-located events:
  * Apache: Big Data
  * Apache: IoT
  * TomcatCon
  * FlexJS Summit
  * Cloudstack Collaboration Conference
  * BarCampApache
  * ApacheCon Lightning Talks

And there's dozens of opportunities to meet your fellow Apache
enthusiasts, both from your project, and from the other 200+ projects at
the Apache Software Foundation.

Register here:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/attend/register-

More information here: http://apachecon.com/

Follow us and learn more about ApacheCon:
  * Twitter: @ApacheCon
  * Discussion mailing list:
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?apachecon-discuss@apache.org
  * Podcasts and speaker interviews: http://feathercast.apache.org/
  * IRC: #apachecon on the https://freenode.net/

We look forward to seeing you in Miami!

--
Rich Bowen - VP Conferences, The Apache Software Foundation
http://apachecon.com/

Re: Last chance: ApacheCon is just three weeks away

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@apache.org>.
On 04/26/2017 09:55 AM, Benjamin Young wrote:
> Hey Rich,
>

> What's the best way to get the "tools hackathon" (or whatever we name
> it) written up for promotion-a-bility? :)

* Blog post here: https://blogs.apache.org/conferences

which we then promote on Twitter, Facebook, and the various mailing lists

* We need to get a Hackathon page up on the ApacheCon website, or
possibly a wiki page? I'll get something listed on ApacheCon.com ASAP,
if you can get me a paragraph about the tools hackathon.

> Or, should we at this point keep it more informal and just do mailing
> list promotion?

Also, not instead. :-)

--
Rich Bowen
WWW: http://apachecon.com/

Re: Last chance: ApacheCon is just three weeks away

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@apache.org>.

--
Rich Bowen
WWW: http://apachecon.com/

Re: Last chance: ApacheCon is just three weeks away

Posted by Benjamin Young <by...@bigbluehat.com>.
Hey Rich,

________________________________

Fwd: Last chance: ApacheCon is just three weeks away

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
Calcite community,

If you've never attended ApacheCon, you should give it serious consideration.

I'm giving a couple of talks about Calcite, there are lots of talks
about other Apache Big Data projects, and the conference is packed
with Apache folks (committers, board members). A great place to
network.

Plus, Miami!

And there is a discount if you are a committer.

Julian

Posted by Daniel Russ <dr...@apache.org>.
Dennis,
   If you want to unsubscribe from the users@opennlp.apache.org  mail list, send an e-mail to users-unsubscribe@opennlp.apache.org.