Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by shimi <sh...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/04 17:13:38 UTC

index file contains a different key or row size

It make sense to me that compaction should solved this as well since
compaction creates new index files.
Am I missing something here?

WARN [CompactionExecutor:1] 2011-04-04 14:50:54,105 CompactionManager.java
(line 602) Row scrubbed successfully but index file contains a different key
or row size; consider rebuilding the index as described in
http://www.mail-archive.com/user@cassandra.apache.org/msg03325.html

Shimi

Re: index file contains a different key or row size

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
You're right, the advice there is not helpful.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra