Posted to users@maven.apache.org by manoj kaushik <ma...@daffodildb.com> on 2006/09/16 13:22:14 UTC

exporting Database

hi all
i want to export a database table from mySql on one machine  to another
MySql instance . can anyone tell me how to carry on the proceedings.
currently i am working with Maven torque plugin but finding difficulty. if
anyone knows about it please reply
thanks in advance
 Manoj Kaushik

Re: exporting Database