Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by Dan Connelly <ds...@adelphia.net> on 2006/09/01 13:50:46 UTC

Problem with collectionConverter class loading

I have created a collectionConverter class for my application's flavor
of List.   I declare this in the mapping file for the affected collections.

The app runs okay if I put this class into package
org.apache.portals.graffito.jcr.persistence.collectionconverter.impl.

If I put this class into an application package (where I would prefer to
have it),  then ReflectionUtils throws ClassNotFoundException.

While this could be due to a spelling problem in the mapping file, I
have checked that carefully and do not see a spelling problem.

I am beginning to suspect that Graffito jcr mapping uses a restricted
ClassLoader for ReflectionUtils.    Is this true?    If so I consider it
a problem that I cannot use my own packaging.

       -- Dan

Re: IGNORE Problem with collectionConverter class loading

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
Ouuuff !-)
Thanks for the feedback

Christophe

--
Best regards,

Christophe

Re: IGNORE Problem with collectionConverter class loading

Posted by Dan Connelly <ds...@adelphia.net>.