Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Itamar C <it...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/20 05:30:37 UTC

CODED-285 - JUnit5

Just finished changing all tests to JUnit5 and dropped junit-vintage-engine
from pom.xml.

It's on PR #113.

I saw that there are another 8 PRs in the issue, I hope there are not too
many conflicts in there for the reviewer.

Any doubt about my changes, I'm here to answer.

(By the way, I just sent my ICLA to the Apache Foundation Secretary.)

Regards,

Itamar Carvalho

Re: CODED-285 - JUnit5

Posted by John Patrick <nh...@gmail.com>.
If they are my PR's they cover;
) @Test(expected=xxx.class) to using assertThrows
) trying to use assertAll
) removing unused imports

As I've been having issues with large PR changes, I've been trying to do
smaller PR's with a single item, or test being changed.

John