Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Chris Means <cm...@intfar.com> on 2002/08/19 06:16:20 UTC

config.xml : RE: First pass Token Counter mailet for ANTI SPAM mailet

I forgot to add sample configuration necessary in config.xml:

          <mailet match="RecipientIs=not.spam@yourhost.com"
class="ToProcessor">
            <processor> notSpam </processor>
          </mailet>

        <processor name="notSpam">
          <mailet match="All" class="JDBCTokenCounter">
            <repositoryPath> db://maildb/filter_goodwords </repositoryPath>
            <statisticPath> filter_statistics/goodmessages </statisticPath>
          </mailet>
        </processor>

-Chris