Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Torsten Bittner <tb...@us.ibm.com> on 2006/02/10 03:32:03 UTC

no information about "sys" in documentation of "sysschemas"

Hi.
on this side in the documentation for derby
http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.0/manuals/reference/sqlj165.html#IDX1071

there is the information misssing that the table SYSTABLES exists in the
schema SYS

I tried to do a "SELECT * FROM SYSTABLES" which did not work. Please add
somewhere that it is "SELECT * FROM SYS.SYSTABLES".

Please update the information or forward my request to the right people.

Maybe the information is somewhere else, but it's defenitely missing in
the documentation of SYSTABLES.

I don't want anybody else to waste as much time as I just did in the last
two hours figuring this out.

Thanks,
Torsten

Torsten Bittner