Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2005/05/30 04:36:25 UTC

Re: Move selections list java files to: o.a.c.forms.datatype.selectionlist

On Dom, 29 de Mayo de 2005, 7:32, Sylvain Wallez dijo:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>
>>Hi:
>>
>>While playing with SelectionList, I thougt this is a good idea to have
>> all
>>of them on the same place as already are the Convertors, typeImpl and
>>Validation Rules.
>>

> Makes sense. If we're to move some classes around, I'd like to move
> Convertor into datatype (it's currently in datatype.convertor) to have
> all interfaces there.

Not sure. Is not better to have all the convertors in the same place
(including the interfaces)?

I think this apply to SelectionsLists too.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.