Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by ignite_user2016 <ri...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/02 15:09:37 UTC

2nd level cache with eclipselink

Can any one post an example on 2nd level cache with eclipselink ? is it being
supported with Ignite cache ?

any help would be helpful here..

Thanks,
Rishi

Re: 2nd level cache with eclipselink

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
No, no plans. Feel free to create a feature request ticket in Jira.

-Val

Re: 2nd level cache with eclipselink

Posted by ignite_user2016 <ri...@gmail.com>.
Any plan to add eclipse link JPA implementation. for 2nd level cache ?

Take Care,
Rishi

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.