Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Brian Krispinsky <sa...@cox.net> on 2010/01/30 02:24:13 UTC

Rendered URL's don't show 'https'

I'm running Jetspeed 2 using SSL connections on Tomcat 6.  I've noticed that all portlet URL's, in both my portlet application and the Jetspeed Admin application are rendered showing http rather than https.  For example, a URL in a portlet that should link to https://mysite.com/portal/foo instead links to http://mysite/portal/foo.

 I was able to fix this in my application by adding the attribute "secure='true'" to every <portlet:renderURL> custom tag.  But this seems unwieldy, as I'd need to change the code of all the Jetspeed portlets to get them working as well.  Is there some kind of configuration setting I can use to default all rendered URL's to https instead of http?

Thanks!

Re: Rendered URL's don't show 'https'

Posted by Brian Krispinsky <sa...@cox.net>.
Thank you!  Setting 'portalurl.relative.only = true' worked perfectly.

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.

Posted by Woonsan Ko <wo...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Brian,