Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Senthilkumar Velloremohan <Se...@excelacom.in> on 2013/06/09 09:58:58 UTC

Issues with Apache ODE-JBI component

Hi,
   I am using ode-jbi-1.3.5 as an service component and my BPEL files deployed as an service-assembly in my project.
I am getting message parsing exception when a fault occurs in the services I am invoking and hence I am unable to perform fault handling.
     org.apache.ode.jbi.msgmap.MessageTranslationException: Invalid NMS message format, expected {http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/wsdl-11-wrapper}part but found....
>From my initial analysis I found that there are some issues with message parsing and it requires an patch.  Please provide details on this issue and its solution.

Also the component is getting invoked only  when slf4j-jcl-1.6.1 is present. Is this jar necessary? Please elaborate. We are facing issues in other components if this jar is present.

Thanks,
SenthilKumar Vellore Mohan

DISCLAIMER INFORMATION

The information contained in this email is confidential and may contain proprietary information. It is meant solely for the intended recipient. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be unlawful. No liability or responsibility is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason corrupted or does not reach its intended recipient. Excelacom Technologies Private Ltd reserves the right to take any action in accordance with its email policy. If you have received this communication in error, please delete this mail & notify us immediately at webadmin@excelacom.in

WARNING:
Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company will not accept any liability or any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email