Posted to dev@systemds.apache.org by Matthias Boehm <mb...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/18 20:00:08 UTC

Github PRs

Hi all,

when I'm trying to access PRs in Github, every commit link gives me a
404, but I can still checkout the individual PRs and their code. Does
anybody know what changed and if we might need to file an INFRA ticket?

Regards,
Matthias

Re: Github PRs

Posted by Matthias Boehm <mb...@gmail.com>.
thanks, I found a workaround - when accessed through the commits tab
(not the conversion tab) it seem to work.

Regards,
Matthias

Re: Github PRs