Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Ramachandran Vilayannur <vp...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/19 10:27:40 UTC

Running example in CygWin Environment

I am running the example in CygWin Environment...
On running bin/hadoop -v jar  hadoop-examples-0.20.203.0.jar grep
input output 'dfs[a-z.]+' returns apparently without error but no
output directory is created. Any help is appreciated.
Sitaraman

Re: Running example in CygWin Environment

Posted by Ramachandran Vilayannur <vp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeniffer,
 Thanks for the response,
  I realized that i had not been running sshd when i attempted that,
(i am running on Windows 7) i get the following error..
ssh-host-config  is using csih-0.9.6 and requires WinNT or higher...
Can i do anything about this.. Thanks for your help.
Sitaraman

Posted by Ramachandran Vilayannur <vp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeniffer,

Posted by Ramachandran Vilayannur <vp...@gmail.com>.