Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Matt Madhavan <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/17 01:38:12 UTC

Re: Aries and Karaf

Hello,
I'm facing similar issues my self. I have all the required bundles from the
Blog I tests, but I persistence bundle never starts.

Does anyone have a list of bundles/features to start the Aries Bog example
in KARAF?

Thanks
Matt

Re: Aries and Karaf

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
I recently made some enhancements on camel-jpa (upgraded to openjpa 2.1.1).
Among the tests I did while working on that was to deploy a cut down version
of the blog sample (a simpler project based on the blog sample) so that I
can test the integration.

It might help if you look at the bundles the camel-jpa is using. Not all of
these are required just to run the blog sample, but you'll get a brief idea:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/platforms/karaf/features/src/main/resources/features.xml

You will also need jpa, transaction karaf featrues to be installed.

I hope that it helps.
--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*