Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Kasi, Anand" <An...@sabre-holdings.com> on 2005/11/11 02:19:36 UTC

wsdl2Java in Axis 1.2.1

Hi,

I am posting the message here because I did not get any replies in the
user list. This is an urgent issue, so any help would be appreciated
greatly.

We are trying to move from Axis 1.1 to 1.2.1 and encountering the
"Reference is referenced but not defined." error when generating the
proxy using wsdl2java. Seems like this is a known issue, but I do not
know how to fix it. Any suggestions are welcome.  Please see my wsdl
file and ant script attached. The wsdl is long but quite simple. I have
no issues generating proxy with Axis 1.1. Please advise accordingly.

Error :
     [java] java.io.IOException: Type
{http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#}Refere
nce is referenced but not defined.
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.checkForUndefine
d(SymbolTable.java:665)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.add(SymbolTable.
java:545)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolT
able.java:518)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolT
able.java:495)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:
361)
     [java]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
     [java] Java Result: 1

Thanks,
Anand

 <<CreateClient.xml>>  <<CruiseWebService121.wsdl>>