Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Yash Semwal <ya...@aztec.soft.net> on 2001/05/02 14:30:46 UTC

deserializer not found

Hi ,
I m new in soap. I was trying the samples. I got it work. But when I
restarted the system, I m consistently getting the following error:
Verifying that it's there...
.
Warning: JIT compiler "NULL" not found. Will use interpreter.
Exception in thread "main" [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client;
msg=No Des
erializer found to deserialize a
'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Para
meter' using encoding style 'null'.;
targetException=java.lang.IllegalArgumentEx
ception: No Deserializer found to deserialize a
'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap
/envelope/:Parameter' using encoding style 'null'.]
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:244)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.invokeMethod(ServiceManag
erClient.java:127)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.list(ServiceManagerClient
.java:149)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(ServiceManagerClient
.java:235)

Am I missing something in the classpath/path setting etc? Or something
else?  Many thanks.
Regards
Yash