Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Andy Piper <an...@diffblue.com> on 2021/09/30 14:10:33 UTC

Writing a surefire provider

Hi

Apologies for what I am sure is a dumb question - I am wanting to write a surefire provider that works in much the same way as the junit platform provider but augments the run with JVM instrumentation configured via args on the command line. The obviously requires that the tests are run in a forked VM. It seems like it should be easy but I cannot figure out where these augmentations should go. I was thinking that the implementation of AbstractProvider. getConfigurationParameters() might help but it seems to have no effect. Any pointers appreciated.

Regards

Andy

--
Diffblue Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales number 09958102.
Registered office 10 St Ebbes Street, Oxford, OX1 1PT, UK