Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2006/02/01 14:45:04 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Dependency Manager contribution

Time to wrap up this vote:

    * +1 votes - Richard S. Hall, Enrique Rodriguez, Humberto Cervantes,
      Timothy Bennett, Stefano Lenzi, Alex Karasulu, and Trustin Lee.
    * No abstains.
    * No -1 votes.

I believe Marcel Offermans has already submitted the necessary
paperwork, but this will be verified. Thanks to everyone who participated.

-> richard

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Dependency Manager contribution

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
I meant to change the subject on this response to "[RESULT]" so that it
would be easier to find in the archive for future reference...I will do
it now. :-)

-> richard

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Richard S. Hall wrote:

> Time to wrap up this vote:
>
>    * +1 votes - Richard S. Hall, Enrique Rodriguez, Humberto Cervantes,
>      Timothy Bennett, Stefano Lenzi, Alex Karasulu, and Trustin Lee.
>    * No abstains.
>    * No -1 votes.
>
> I believe Marcel Offermans has already submitted the necessary
> paperwork, but this will be verified. Thanks to everyone who
> participated.

Marcel's ICLA has been recorded by the secretary:

notinavail:Marcel Offermans:Marcel Offermans:marrs@xs4all.nl:Signed CLA

Cheers,
Alex