Posted to mirae-dev@ws.apache.org by Anjana Fernando <la...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/22 09:19:06 UTC

MMS Transport patch

Hello ,

I have finished one part of my GSoC project,  which is to implement
the MMS transport in MIRAE. I've attached a patch file that contains
the changes I have made.

* I've made a new package as "org.apache.mirae.transport" it contains
the new transport handler classes.

Here are the classes I've made:

TransportHandler: This is the base class for all the transport handler
classes , this class contains a static method to get the suitable
TransportHandler class.

HttpTransportHandler: This is the handler class that has the HTTP
protocol functionality , it contains most of the code that was
previously in the "Dispatch" class.

MessageTransportHandler: This contains the new MMS transport handler.
It takes care of sending and receiving of MMS messages.

* I've modified " Dispatch " class to select the suitable protocol
handler class when it's sending the message.

Regards,
Anjana.

Re: MMS Transport patch

Posted by Anjana Fernando <la...@gmail.com>.