Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by rajivgandhi <ra...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/03 02:00:05 UTC

Queue Reliability & Failure Events

Dear All,
I am looking for information on Partitioned Queue reliability and failure
Events.

For cache, we handle the below events to discover and recover from data loss
and node failures:
1. EVT_CACHE_REBALANCE_PART_DATA_LOST (CacheRebalancingEvent)
2. EVT_NODE_LEFT (DiscoveryEvent)
3. EVT_NODE_FAILED (DiscoveryEvent)

What are the equivalent events to listen for Queue?

thanks,
Rajeev!

Re: Queue Reliability & Failure Events

Posted by "slava.koptilin" <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rajeev,

There are no special events for Distributed Data Structures like a
Queue/Set.

Thanks.