Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by "hedf@soonchina.cn" <he...@soonchina.cn> on 2017/03/06 08:24:08 UTC

wait for stpe1 : Create Intermediate Flat Hive Table

您好:
  我遇到一个问题,kylin的cube job 一直卡在stpe1 : Create Intermediate Flat Hive Table,已经72分钟,没有发现任何错误日志。是我什么地方配置有问题吗?
谢谢

hedf@soonchina.cn

Re: wait for stpe1 : Create Intermediate Flat Hive Table

Posted by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com>.
Thanks ShaoFeng Shi!!

I will review your changes and apply it to:
https://github.com/albertoRamon/Kylin/tree/master/KylinWithSQuirreL
https://github.com/albertoRamon/Kylin/tree/master/KylinWithMain

And will send you a commit with these new tech notes

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Alberto,

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: wait for stpe1 : Create Intermediate Flat Hive Table

Posted by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.