Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Justin Ross <jr...@apache.org> on 2014/04/02 12:57:57 UTC

0.28 release update - C++ test failures

[I sent this earlier this week, but it didn't go through apparently.]

The picture has improved since beta, but there are still three failures in
the C++ tests.  I'd like to see these fixed before I produce the release
candidate.

  https://gist.github.com/ssorj/9873084

The first and third appear to be a matter of not opting out when ../tests
is unavailable.  The middle one, test_broker_tx_tests, appears to be
something else.  My test environment is Fedora 19, x86-64.

Justin

---
0.28 release page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/0.28+Release

Re: 0.28 release update - C++ test failures

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.
On Wed, 2014-04-02 at 06:57 -0400, Justin Ross wrote:
> [I sent this earlier this week, but it didn't go through apparently.]
>
> The picture has improved since beta, but there are still three failures in
> the C++ tests.  I'd like to see these fixed before I produce the release
> candidate.
>
>   https://gist.github.com/ssorj/9873084
>
> The first and third appear to be a matter of not opting out when ../tests
> is unavailable.  The middle one, test_broker_tx_tests, appears to be
> something else.  My test environment is Fedora 19, x86-64.

I'm on it.