Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com> on 2009/01/04 22:39:25 UTC

multiple disconnect events is not a state change.

Shutting down my zookeeper server yields this on my client.

Continual disconnect events.

Shouldn't only one be issued?  The second one is not a state change.

WatchedEvent: Server state change. New state: Disconnected

--
Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: San Francisco, CA

Re: multiple disconnect events is not a state change.

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
So entered:

Patrick

Posted by Benjamin Reed <br...@yahoo-inc.com>.