Posted to users@directory.apache.org by LAFEUILLADE Paul <pl...@softwaymedical.fr> on 2010/08/16 14:15:16 UTC

filter

Hi
I try to use the filter in a java software but the filter like "ou:dn:=active" doesn't work
Somebody knows how make a filter on the dn of a people?
Thanks in advance

Re: filter

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@apache.org>.
  On 8/16/10 3:57 PM, LAFEUILLADE Paul wrote:
> I try to do the first if, look if a person belong to an ou.

Basically, you can define a baseDN for such a purpose.
ExtensibleMatchingRule filters are quite exotic...

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

RE: filter

Posted by LAFEUILLADE Paul <pl...@softwaymedical.fr>.
I try to do the first if, look if a person belong to an ou.
I tell to my boss that is not possible (yet) on ADS

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@apache.org>.

RE: filter

Posted by LAFEUILLADE Paul <pl...@softwaymedical.fr>.
So I can't filter on the dn because to make this I can only use extensibleMatchingRule???
Thanks for your time

  On 8/16/10 2:54 PM, LAFEUILLADE Paul wrote:
> Because I try to make a software which works independently  of the ldap server ;).
Ahhh ! Makes sense then...
> I try openLdap and it works, now I try on apache directory server and I don't find how I can filter on the dn, so I ask on the apache directory list.
So, no, ADS does not support extensibleMatchingRule filter atm...

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: filter

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@apache.org>.

RE: filter

Posted by LAFEUILLADE Paul <pl...@softwaymedical.fr>.

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@apache.org>.

RE: filter

Posted by LAFEUILLADE Paul <pl...@softwaymedical.fr>.

  On 8/16/10 2:15 PM, LAFEUILLADE Paul wrote:
> Hi
> I try to use the filter in a java software but the filter like "ou:dn:=active" doesn't work
> Somebody knows how make a filter on the dn of a people?
> Thanks in advance

I guess you are trying this filter in ADS. We don't support
extensibleMatch filters yet.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com