Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Don Flinn <fl...@alum.mit.edu> on 2018/03/17 11:06:03 UTC

lvg.properties file error

I'm getting the following error:
** Configuration Error:
file:\apache-ctakes-4.0.0Dev\resources\org\apache\ctakes\lvg\data\config\lvg.properties
(The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)
** Error: problem of opening/reading config file:
'file:/apache-ctakes-4.0.0Dev/resources/org/apache/ctakes/lvg/data/config/lvg.properties'.
Use -x option to specify the config file path.

Tracing the java code, the error takes place in LvgCmdApiResourceImpl.java
in the call lvg = new LvgCmdApi("-f:l:b", configFileName);  The properties
file exists in the proper directory.  I'm not sure how to correct my
error.  I've looked at the LvgCmdApi but could not file any explanation of
the  optionStr .

 Any direction appreciated.

Don

Re: lvg.properties file error

Posted by Don Flinn <fl...@alum.mit.edu>.
Hi Sean,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I tried you suggestion and all the other
variations I could think of.- to no avail, still the same error.  Since no
one else is having this problem it must be in my installation of 4.0 Dev.
I'll re-do the installation of 4.0.

Don

Posted by "Mullane, Sean *HS" <SP...@hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu>.
Don,