Posted to dev@community.apache.org by SealMedia Global <se...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/11 16:30:57 UTC

Cordava 3.6.3 Bug

Dear Sir,

I hope this mail finfs you well.

Npm - NodeJs Package Manager - forces developers to use the latest
Cordova file sets;
even if they are in their beta version. The (cordova.js) in Cordova
3.6.3, the latest I've
downloaded as of this date, is much much smaller in size (61 Kb) as
compared to the (cordova.js) in Cordova 2.8.0 (219 Kb)

The reduction of size means that many items
have been deleted/ removed from the latest release - Specifically the
Network State section... i.e. when there is no internet connection, it
should Not say that the page can not be displayed - It should alert
users in advance like it was before.

Kindly get back to me as soon as you can.
Kind regards.

Re: Cordava 3.6.3 Bug

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Dear Sir, Madam,

I believe you intended this message to be for the community of the Apache
Cordova project.

Please subscibe to their dev mailing list by sending an email to
dev-subscribe@cordova.apache.org.

development of the communities of the projects under the umbrella of the
Apache Software Foundation. It doesn't involve the development of the works
of the Apache projects.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*