Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Cl...@ladbrokes.co.uk on 2000/12/04 10:59:35 UTC

Help on getting tomcat 3.2 working with IIS required.

I've followed the IIS howto and now I'm at the point where although IIS does
talk to Tomcat via the isapi_redirect.dll,  tomcat doesnt seem able to locate
the requested documents.

When i use the ff URL:
http://localhost/examples/jsp/index.html

I get the ff on the DOS window that Tomcat brongs up on start-up

Ctx(  ): 404  R(/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll + null) null

I also get the ff in the IIS logs

GET /jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll - 200 -

In the server.xml, the examples context is defined thus