Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Giovanni Martano <gi...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/06 10:42:46 UTC

Axis2 optional Trasnsport

hi, we intall and test ESB Synapse with bundled transport. But now, for a
customer request, we need to integrate the others transport from axis2,
especially SMS and XMPP. From axis2 repository they are not yet dowloadable
(I get 404 error). Any suggestion where we can find jar/source and samples
on how to use these in synapse? Thks in advance.

Re: Axis2 optional Trasnsport

Posted by Giovanni Martano <gi...@gmail.com>.
thk Isuru for your prompt reply :-)

Posted by Isuru Udana <is...@gmail.com>.