Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org> on 2014/11/17 02:20:50 UTC

SQLLine: Support for history with multiline commands

Hey Y'all,

While I know that isn't technically the home of SQLLine, it seems like a
good place to discuss.  Has anyone looked at updating it so that multiline
commands are treated as a single command for purposes of up arrow, history
search, etc?

thx

Re: SQLLine: Support for history with multiline commands

Posted by Joe Posner <jo...@gmail.com>.
The JLine library that SQLLine uses is reasonably flexible about this sort
of thing; I'll look into it after the holidays.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.