Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by "J. Fiala" <ma...@fwd.at> on 2018/10/07 20:02:17 UTC

Re: Model NameFinder de

Hi there,

I added a model for NameFinder (de) based on Tiger treebank 2.2 and
attached it to the issue.

For details see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENNLP-1223.

I first extracted 6.271 sentences mentioning names and trained based on
that (filtered) data. Or is it better to use the complete training data
(including the sentences without names)?

Best regards,

Johannes