Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Erik Pearson <er...@cariboulake.com> on 2000/10/25 17:10:48 UTC

Suggestion for tag

I think it would be useful to have a "between tag" paramater, much like
"header" and "footer", that would specify text to insert between error
messages.  This way we can eliminate coding HTML into our actual error
messages.

  -- Erik

--
Erik Pearson                                       Caribou Lake Software
erik@cariboulake.com                         http://www.cariboulake.com/

RE: Suggestion for tag

Posted by Erik Pearson <er...@cariboulake.com>.
Thanks for the info -- I also made local modifications.  I'll look for your
code on the struts-dev list -- hope it gets in!  -- Erik

Re: Suggestion for tag

Posted by Oleg V Alexeev <go...@penza.net>.
Hello Erik,

--