Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Paulo Jorge Guedes <Pa...@artelecom.pt> on 2006/01/13 11:49:04 UTC

Relative paths

Hi,

I have this directory structure:

Root
	Apps
		App1
			Nbproject
			Src

The build.xml files just import the files in the inner directories. The
build file on nbproject folder does all the work.
In each file I set the "basedir" attribute of "project" element to ".".
The problem is that the build file in nbproject is ignoring its basedir
setting using the one defined by the build file in the root directory.

I'm out of ideas and would appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance,

Paulo

Re: Relative paths

Posted by Petar Tahchiev <pa...@gmail.com>.
On 13/01/06, Paulo Jorge Guedes <Pa...@artelecom.pt> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have this directory structure:
>
> Root
>         Apps
>                 App1
>                         Nbproject
>                         Src
>
> The build.xml files just import the files in the inner directories. The
> build file on nbproject folder does all the work.
> In each file I set the "basedir" attribute of "project" element to ".".
> The problem is that the build file in nbproject is ignoring its basedir
> setting using the one defined by the build file in the root directory.
>
> I'm out of ideas and would appreciate any help.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Paulo

I am no sure if my solution is good enough but when I have to get the
directory where a build.xml is situated(of course this solution works if
your basedir is .) I get it using the inner properties of ANT: ${
ant.file.NAMEOFIMPORTEDPROJECT}

Hope that helps!

--
Regards, Petar!