Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by Your Vision <dr...@auntlinen.cam> on 2021/03/26 05:59:39 UTC

#1 Veggie To Restore 20/20 Vision (Which one is it?)

If you crush and swallow these 2 flower petals before bed you can cure damaged
eyesight.

Rob Porter, aged 68, from Burley, Idaho used this to repair his far-distance-
vision and keep his driver's license.

Sarah Clawson, aged 54, from Mobile, Alabama uses this to keep her near-
distance-vision healthy and avoid reading glasses.

And another good friend used this repair macular degeneration and recover from
almost going blind!

It all comes down to crushing up and swallowing [these certain flower
petals](http://www.auntlinen.cam/Lqjbloa/lprh798091pwxxjppr/XgyJAsUA9MJZzh_fYeOoby-
hEyR7HHQuOlfTuB_BLvo/eN1hewd-9qM3yxXqZNBzLJQwc_dzFja3B--
LZDYw1ohjOByYsr0-AQli6meGiEOpdh_VvWQf1NCMxTRYRenPDsJ60DNVIbxcTGg-
jb_BbLtxlCouk1cejVE9a28v3EHy_4fZdRtYXa-pcKGDTlEqJQ) before you go to bed.

**= > [Eat this flower's petals to reverse vision
decline](http://www.auntlinen.cam/Lqjbloa/lprh798091pwxxjppr/XgyJAsUA9MJZzh_fYeOoby-
hEyR7HHQuOlfTuB_BLvo/eN1hewd-9qM3yxXqZNBzLJQwc_dzFja3B--
LZDYw1ohjOByYsr0-AQli6meGiEOpdh_VvWQf1NCMxTRYRenPDsJ60DNVIbxcTGg-
jb_BbLtxlCouk1cejVE9a28v3EHy_4fZdRtYXa-pcKGDTlEqJQ)**

Helps keep vision 20/20 no matter your age.

* * *

If you does't like this update, no problem please [Click
here](http://www.auntlinen.cam/Bxhpfuf/QJqElTDGKcp-
aXYtRdZf4_yHE3v82a9EVjec1kuoClxtLbB_bj-
gGTcxbIVND06JsDPneRYRTxMCN1fQWvV_hdpOEiGem6ilQA-0rsYyBOjho1wYDZL--
B3ajFzd_cwQJLzBNZqXxy3Mq9-dweh1Ne.ovLB_BuTflOuQHH7RyEh-yboOeYf_hzZJM9AUsAJygX)
8578 Alderwood Drive North Augusta, SC 29841

---

![](http://www.auntlinen.cam/tbuqi7x8k/XgyJAsUA9MJZzh_fYeOoby-
hEyR7HHQuOlfTuB_BLvo/eN1hewd-9qM3yxXqZNBzLJQwc_dzFja3B--
LZDYw1ohjOByYsr0-AQli6meGiEOpdh_VvWQf1NCMxTRYRenPDsJ60DNVIbxcTGg-
jb_BbLtxlCouk1cejVE9a28v3EHy_4fZdRtYXa-pcKGDTlEqJQ)

**He used to get confused between soldiers and shoulders, but as a military
man, he now soldiers responsibility. Be careful with that butter . It was
always dangerous to drive with him since he insisted the safety cones were a
slalom course. We should play with legos at . He dreamed of eating green
apples with worms. Tom got a small piece of pie. Doris enjoyed tapping her
nails on the table to annoy everyone. The waves were crashing on the shore; it
was a lovely sight. He appeared to be confusingly perplexed. The lake is a
long way from here. As she walked along the street and looked in the gutter,
she realized facemasks had become the new cigarette butts. If I don 't like
something, I'll stay away from it. It didn't make sense unless you had the
power to eat colors. I'm confused: when people ask me what's up, and I point,
they groan. She did a happy because all of the socks from the dryer matched. I
caught my squirrel rustling through my gym bag. As time wore on, simple dog
commands turned into full paragraphs explaining why the dog couldn't do
something. I would be delighted if the sea were full of cucumber juice. That
was how he came to win $1 million. Mary realized if her calculator had a
history, it would be more embarrassing than her computer browser history. The
rain pelted the windshield as the darkness engulfed us. My Mum tries to be
cool by saying that she likes all the same things that I do. He realized there
had been several deaths on this road, but his concern rose when he saw the
exact number. They desperately needed another drummer since the current one
only knew how to play bongos. The Guinea fowl flies through the air with all
the grace of a turtle. They're playing the piano while flying in the. If my
calculator had a history, it would be more embarrassing than my browser
history. I like to leave work after my eight-hour tea-break. Warm on a cold
day isn't my idea of fun. Gary didn't understand why Doug went upstairs to get
one dollar bills when he invited him to go cow tipping. She had the gift of
being able to paint songs It was always dangerous to drive with him since he
insisted the safety cones were a slalom course. Please tell me you don't work
in a morgue. Joyce enjoyed eating pancakes with ketchup. He picked up trash in
his spare time to dump in his neighbor's yard. Although it wasn't a of gold,
Nancy was still enthralled at what she found at the end of the rainbow. Having
no hair made him look even hairier. His thought process was on so many levels
that he gave himself a phobia of heights. He didn't understand why the bird
wanted to ride the . I'm a great listener, really good with empathy vs
sympathy and all that, but I people. Please tell me you don't work in a
morgue. Various sea birds are elegant, but nothing is as elegant as a gliding
pelican. Writing a list of random sentences is harder than I initially thought
it would be. She only paints with bold colors; she does not like pastels. They
improved dramatically once the lead left. The  had powers none of us knew
existed.**

** **

** **