Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Balaji Loganathan <ba...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/14 17:57:23 UTC

Page Layout

Hi,
  I'm trying to design a Paper document using
XSL:FO,PDF so that I can retrive and put the data from
XML into PDF as if like filling Paper document in
hand.
 Please see the attachment.
 I would to create a PDF with 210x 297mm as page width
and height,and table's in it with different height and
width(later i will put data in it).
 Please tell me how to create a table with specified
height and width,so that I can put tables inside table
and build a page like the attachment shown.
 Really getting mad,I guess i need more lateral
thinking.

Regards
Balaji

- Vote for your nominees in our online Oscars pool.

Re: Page Layout

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <je...@outline.ch>.
You can try to work with the "number-columns-spanned" attribute on
table-cell.

On 14.03.2002 17:57:23 Balaji Loganathan wrote:
> Hi,
>   I'm trying to design a Paper document using
> XSL:FO,PDF so that I can retrive and put the data from
> XML into PDF as if like filling Paper document in
> hand.
>  Please see the attachment.
>  I would to create a PDF with 210x 297mm as page width
> and height,and table's in it with different height and
> width(later i will put data in it).
>  Please tell me how to create a table with specified
> height and width,so that I can put tables inside table
> and build a page like the attachment shown.
>  Really getting mad,I guess i need more lateral
> thinking.

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:jeremias.maerki@outline.ch

OUTLINE AG
Postfach 3954 - Rhynauerstr. 15 - 6002 Luzern
Fon +41 (0)41 317 2020 - Fax +41 (0)41 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch