Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by fairuz <da...@yahoo.com> on 2002/11/27 05:13:40 UTC

logo,ringtone,picture,special character

hi,

i'm new to Java-SOAP programming using apache.I just wanna ask questions. does any body has been implement successfully on sending and receiving logo, ringtone, picture and special character from apache-soap server to client or from client to apache-soap server.

If any of u guys already have successfully doing it, can you share it together on how u did it ?

thank u in advance. :d

dakmatt

 Yahoo! Mobile
- Play for a chance to win a trip to Sydney!

Re: logo,ringtone,picture,special character

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
If you want to send data that is in a file, use attachments.  See the
mime sample for examples.  If you don't want to use attachments, you can
send arbitrary byte sequences in byte array parameters.

Scott Nichol