Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Joseph <pj...@yahoo.com> on 2004/12/15 22:40:12 UTC

required field asterisk shrinks

Hi,

On some of my forms, the "required field asterisk"
shrinks to about half the size as what it is in the
Cocoon examples.

I am using the same style sheet.  Any idea why the
asterisk is shrinking?

TIA!
Paul

=====
the addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential, or privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
disclosure, dissemination, or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return mail and delete this communication and destroy all copies.

Re: required field asterisk shrinks [RESOLVED}

Posted by Paul Joseph <pj...@yahoo.com>.
The fonts had been specified for the widgets.  Once
that was taken out, the asterisk came back to the
correct size. (Duh!)

=====