Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2015/11/03 06:46:07 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Karaf 4.0.3 end of this week

Hi all,

I propose to release Karaf 4.0.3 end of this week.

WDYT ?

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [PROPOSAL] Karaf 4.0.3 end of this week

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Markus,

no it's not, I didn't have time to reproduce/fix. I will be in 4.0.4.

Sorry about that.

Regards
JB

Posted by Markus Rathgeb <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hello Jean-Baptiste ,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Markus,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Fabian,

I plan to take a look on it today, first using the bypass option to see
if it helps.

Regards
JB

Posted by Fabian Lange <fa...@codecentric.de>.