Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Himanshu Acharya <a....@gmail.com> on 2022/05/07 17:25:10 UTC

Re: Interested to participate in GSoC

Hi All,

In my last email, I attached the snapshots of the errors I encountered
while building the project.
Now, I changed the environment from Windows to Linux and was able to
successfully build the project!

Now, I am trying out the Gora-tutorial module and looking for any drivers
of Gora projects for their version updates etc.

Looking forward to fruitful collaboration!

Many thanks,
Himanshu.