Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Steve Fatula <st...@neobits.com> on 2012/02/28 22:29:14 UTC

Quantity on hand vs quantity on hand total

What is the intended difference between these 2 fields? Is there somewhere that documents their usage? I see the inventory available functions use total, so, what is the purpose of the non total field?

Steve

Re: Quantity on hand vs quantity on hand total

Posted by Ankush Upadhyay <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Quantity on hand field shows that how much quantity of any product you
have in single specified Inventory and  Quantity on hand total is the
sum of all.

--
Thanks&  Regards
Ankush Upadhyay

Re: Quantity on hand vs quantity on hand total

Posted by Anne <an...@cohsoft.com.au>.

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 2773

Bonsai ERP, the all-inclusive ERP system
http://www.bonsaierp.com.au/