Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/12 09:41:19 UTC

[VOTE] David Blevins as Axis committer (Re: Axis 1.4 Final Branch)

Folks,

Can we please vote David as committer to take care of Axis 1.x.

Here's my +1

thanks,
dims

Re: [VOTE] David Blevins as Axis committer (Re: Axis 1.4 Final Branch)

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
Bit too late .. but here is my +1

Welcome abroad David!!!

Thanks
Srinath

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
On Mon, 2005-12-12 at 03:41 -0500, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Can we please vote David as committer to take care of Axis 1.x.
>
> Here's my +1

+1 .. welcome aboard David.

Sanjiva.

Re: [VOTE] David Blevins as Axis committer (Re: Axis 1.4 Final Branch)

Posted by Chathura Herath <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1
Chathura

--
Chathura Herath
http://www.bloglines.com/blog/chathurah

Re: [VOTE] David Blevins as Axis committer (Re: Axis 1.4 Final Branch)

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.
Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Can we please vote David as committer to take care of Axis 1.x.
>
> Here's my +1
>
> thanks,
> dims

+1

Re: [VOTE] David Blevins as Axis committer (Re: Axis 1.4 Final Branch)

Posted by Jongjin Choi <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Ziya Karakaya <zi...@atilim.edu.tr>.
+1
Thanks,
Ziya Karakaya

Posted by Guillaume Sauthier <Gu...@objectweb.org>.
+1
Welcome David

Cheers
Guillaume

Posted by Changshin Lee <ia...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
On Mon, 2005-12-12 at 03:41 -0500, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Can we please vote David as committer to take care of Axis 1.x.
>
> Here's my +1

+1 .. welcome aboard David.

Sanjiva.