Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Johan Strombom <js...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/14 15:13:18 UTC

Re: ASF OM Logo proposal

Hello,

I am complete Newbie to ASF. Apologies, if I write this mail to an incorrect mail address.
I would like to contribute with a new logo proposal (initial small png attached), but I can’t find out how to do it. Do I need to fully register to proceed?

Re: ASF OM Logo proposal

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot for the contribution!
your icon was added to http://openmeetings.apache.org/CallForLogo.html page