Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Kinicky <ki...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/07 14:25:39 UTC

native2ascii - how to use it?

Hi everyone.

i just translated JSPWiki to my language but i never used native2ascii and
couldn't find any help on internet, can anyone here tell me how to use it on
eclipse?

thanks!

Re: native2ascii - how to use it?

Posted by Kinicky <ki...@gmail.com>.
If anyone can help me... i figure it out how to use native2ascii =P but i
don't know which encoding i use as argument...

And i wasn't able to test my translation.. i used the i18n-jar-template to
create de jar file and put it on web-inf/lib and restarted my tomcat, but
nothing happens, whatelse should i do?

tks