Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com> on 2020/04/20 16:23:10 UTC

Maven Plugin Problems

I’m having trouble building royale-asjs with mvn, both on my machine and on Jenkins.

On my machine [1] it looks like royale-maven-plugin:0.9.7 can’t be found. When was it supposed to be created and stored?

On Jenkins [2] I’m getting

  1.       [exec] [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.gmaven:groovy-maven-plugin:2.1.1:execute (prerequisite-check) on
  2.  project royale-framework-parent: Execution prerequisite-check of goal org.codehaus.gmaven:groovy-maven-plugin:2.1.1:exe
  3.  cute failed: Not all conditions met, see log for details. -> [Help 1]

Any pointers?

Thanks.

[1] https://paste.apache.org/7dwe9
[2] https://paste.apache.org/z7nq0

RE: Maven Plugin Problems

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply, I’ll give it a go later.

Well If you built the release of compiler on the ci server and did the verification on your local one, then the artifacts should exit on both.
On a machine with clean maven local repo or one where you haven't built compiler yet, the artifacts don’t exist.
So I would suggest you take the RC for compiler unpack it on your machine and run a "mvn install" on it.

Chris

Re: Maven Plugin Problems

Re: Maven Plugin Problems

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Yishay,

well you only have 0.9.7 if you manually built the release version yourself ... I think Apache only knows about 0.9.6, 0.9.7-SNAPSHOT and 0.9.8-SNAPSHOT.

Chris

RE: Maven Plugin Problems